Gosh demosh... You know, I think I've been on this site for about 12 years (if I add up all my time on every account I've made) and I don't think I've ever been tagged for one of these journals before. Yay, first tagged journal~!
1. You have to post ALL the rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions for tagged people to answer
4. Choose 13 people
5. You legitimately have to tag 13 people
6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags
(I don't feel comfortable tagging people ;w; )
7. Tag-backs ARE ALLOWED
8. YOU MUST DO THE JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! Unless you're talking -ABOUT the Journal Entry
9. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do whatever the creator asks (darnit)
</i> (I have a legitimate excuse for breaking this rule. No internet; for all intents and purposes, this is the day the journal tagging me was posted ;w; )Things about me
1. I love animals, but I'm a terrible pet owner (at least, when it comes to high-maintenance animals).
2. I would like to have a pet snake. Something big and beautiful. I think I will name him Rumplesnakeskin.
3. I am a zombie enthusiast of sorts.
More along the lines of "I wish that society would crumble and I could guiltlessly kill slow-moving creatures with minimal risk of dying"
4. I am severely dehydrated almost 24/7; even whenever I chug water like a madman. (I think it's partly because I live in a desert :"D )
5. I am an adamant fan of fanfiction and a decent writer. I am also guilty of taking 5-year-long haituses on stories I write...
6. (As a rough estimate) 90% of characters I create are based off of me. 8% are based off of people I know. Only 2% are completely original; and even then there's a chance that I was influenced by something subconsciously.
7. I am a grammar nazi. Hagel-Grammatik!
9. I am guilty of using Google translate to get crappy, likely inaccurate, translations for languages I don't know. (I only know English well enough to communicate, but I have a decent amount of knowledge with Sign Language and Spanish)
10. I am extremely racist against all races, not excluding my own. The human race sucks.
11. I'm like 75% Irish and spent over half my life believing I was more German than anything.
12. I try to be open-minded and uninsulting toward everyone.
Some people are just too stupid and I can't contain my inner b!tch, tho.
13. I have lost faith in most of humanity
and would very much like a zombie apocalypse before the nuclear fallout kills us all
(Not to get political here, but c'mon. Trump + Power over America's nuclear weapons = World War III. Come on biowarfare zombie virus! I'm sure that either Germany or Japan have figured it out by now!)Questions
1. What are your 3 most favourite video games?
Numero uno! Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. (Minish Cap almost made the top, but 3D! If they remake MC in 3D, that'll be my new favorite *0*)
Two: Shadow of the Colossus. Something about being a tiny creature in a giant's world... I just love it.
Three: Fallout... 4? IDK, I really like 3, but 4 is beautiful! ;w; I love post-apocalyptic worlds, in general <3
2. How would you describe your left foot?
Ugly... Feet are gross owo
3. What's your most favourite meal from your country of origin?
I'M FROM AMERICA, WE DIDN'T CREATE ANY FOOD. WE JUST STOLE IT ALL FROM OTHER COUNTRIES! Then we deep fry it and call it American ;D
My favorite meal is spaghetti, though xD
4. Do you watch anime? If so, don't tell me what your favourite anime is. Like, seriously. Please don't. This is isn't a joke n.n
Yes! I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT MY FAVORITE ANIME, I'M SHAMELESSLY PROMOTING IT!. My fav is Trigun
5. Have you ever had a really odd object thrown at you for a really out of the ordinary reason? If so, what and why?
Uuuuuhhh.... Hhhhmmmm.... Nah, I don't think so... I mean, the strangest thing that's been thrown at me is a basketball at the head, and it was an accident (It's always
an "accident" >.> ).
6. If I gave you a 100Eur. What would you do?Be your personal servant for a week, b/c money adfagdfsa ;w;
7. Is there a certain art style you aspire to? If so, what is it?
I don't really aspire to a certain style... I'm pretty good at imitating styles, in general. If anything, I'd like to develop a style of my own that I like. Which is difficult for me .o. (I feel that I couldn't do an anime - esque style and call it my own, being very much not even a tiny bit Asian.)
8. Tell a story about the most fun conversation you have ever had in class, with a teacher or a classmate.
I haven't been in school for so long, I don't remember...
I haven't had a social life in so long, I can't remember..... ;w;
9. Have you ever had a random dog, or animal follow you around outside of the house, and did you feel attached to it?
YES AND YES! There was actually this adorable little kitten, about a year ago, that followed me home! I TOOK HIM IN AND NAMED HIM GUNTHER! Then my roommate let him outside and I never saw him again ;~;
Gary!! I thought what we had was special!!!
10. If a small Potato decided to roll in circles around your left nostril, what would you do?
Wash it, fry it, eat it. Friggin' love potatoes *0*
11. How would you describe your sense of humor?
Everything is a joke!
There's a ratio between tragedy and time that determines when it's safe to joke about something, though. I am bad about following this ratio.
12. Has anyone ever stepped on your shoes, and called you a dirty parking lot?
Stepped on my shoe, yes. Called me a dirty parking lot..? No... Can't say I've ever been called that before. I did have a douchy boyfriend at one point, though, and he drove over my foot after dropping me off at home and called me a pussy for bitching about it
13. What is the worst thing you've done to a friend?I'm very selfish and have done a lot of pretty bad things to some of my friends ;w; In all fairness, I do warn people that I'm not a good friend before they get too close. No one ever believes me, though...
Worst thing I can think of: I dated a guy for two months, purely because my friend didn't want me to date him. In my defense, she did not like him in a romantic way, she had no reason to dislike him,
and I was in my third year of high school, never had a boyfriend before, and was hormonal and desperate for affection from a boy
. Her only reasons were that there was a rumor that he cheated on a girl he dated a few years prior; which, I don't listen to rumors, let alone believe any that have no factual evidence (hear-say is not factual evidence); and a psycho friend of hers (who I still have proof that he threatened to kill me, so I'm not using the word psycho lightly here) told her that he was no good and she believed him more than she trusted my judgement. Honestly, if she hadn't been so hostile toward me about the whole situation, I wouldn't have dated him.
I suppose it was a bitch move for the guy, too, since I wasn't really interested in him... ;w;My Questions
(for anyone who wants to answer them!
1. What artist(s) inspired you to start drawing? (Professional artists or
artists you've known personally)
2. What is your dream job?
3. If you were financially set for life and never had to work again, what would you do with all your free time?
4. What are your thoughts on school?
5. How many languages do you speak/How many languages, other than your native language, have you really
attempted to learn?
6. If you could transform back and forth at will between any animal known to man, what animal would you want?
7. Nuclear fallout that kills of 90% of the planet and radiates the rest OR
Zombie apocalypse in which everyone is infected but has to die before reanimating? If you had to choose one, which would it be?
8. What would you like to see in a video game, that's either never been attempted before or has been done poorly and didn't meet your standards?
9. Do you know how to play any instruments? If so, what and to what proficiency?
10. Have you ever shot a gun (or any other potentially dangerous projectile weaponry)? If so, at what/who?
11. What is your favorite animated series or movie? Excluding anything Disney.
12. If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be (this excludes any extinct or fictional species)?
13. If you could choose a super power, what would it be? (Bonus: What would your superhero name be?)